Thursday, March 6, 2008

WOW IT'S BEEN LONG

HELLO EVERYONE!!!

So for the few people who do read this, thank you for checking for updates. I'm so sorry we haven't been updating regularly, but getting used to this new semester and making a lot of changes to our previous cast and show has been keeping us at TSD busy.

Lot's of changes have been happening, people. Let's make a list.
1.) We added a new character! Stephen is going make the soon-to-be-infamous Damon and Nora duo a trio and is a really wonderful addition to the group of characters. He is going to be played by the wonderful Miguel Serda who is one of my good friends and is definitely going to rock it hard.
2.) Allie Haney will now be playing the role of Nora and we are so excited to have her on for the role. After losing Taylor I wasn't sure who else would be able to do it but after reading one scene with Allie I was absolutely ecstatic and could not wait to get started. She really is fantastic and we're stoked to have her on!

So I guess there aren't really that many changes, but just two major ones that equal 5 or 6 small changes and that IS a lot.

THIS SUNDAY: The cast is having their first cast meeting and table read and I'm so excited to hear the script read!

I feel like theres more. Maybe not.

Wait, I've got it!
CHECK THIS SHIT OUT:


I hope That's So Damon is this funny.
HIGHLIGHTS:
- Costume
- Piano miming
- Moment between song changes
- Tassles
UPDATE: Google her name and find out where she is now. So fantastic.

PROJECT RUNWAY: Who saw the finale? Christian Siriano is the fiercest bitch EVER. He totally deserved to win. How sad was it that Rami was so bitter about losing? He was not having it.

I don't really know what else to type.

Peace and Love,

Derek

No comments: