Tuesday, March 25, 2008

I've Got Some Introducin To Do...

I am SO excited that Allie and Nate have joined us on the blog! (Where the shit is Miggy?) Here's a little background on our two lovely cast members and loves.


Allie Haney is a gorgeous blonde bombshell who will be playing the role of "Nora," who is one of Damon's best friends. She and I go way back; when Allie was a totally hot 7th grader, I was an awkward 8th grader who really liked drama. We both starred in the notable show "Snow White and Friends" which was a fucking joke. I'm pretty sure there were rap songs involved in this "updated" spin on the classic fairy tale. I played the huntsman who couldn't kill Snow White (even though I wanted the prince ) when she took the role of Pythagorus-one of the seven dwarfs. Currently, Allie enjoys her secret love for musicals, starbucks and looking way hot at gay clubs. Allie came into TSD originally cast as a lesbian, then as the vaginal actress. I then had her read for the role of Nora and when we read a scene together it was bliss and I had a coniption fit inside Starbucks. She's perfect for the role. This is becoming way superflous. Let's move on...


Nate Deakers is a strapping young man who is playing Damon's brother "Brett." Although he may not remember Nate and I's relationship started out before I'd ever met him. My sister had a crush on Nate in 5th grade. Nate and I did drama at Cal High together. We shared the stage in The Curious Savage my senior year. Nathan played a money hungry politician while I played a retard. I'm sorry if you don't like the word retard, I happen to adore it. Anyways, I've watch Nate on stage since and enjoy everything he does film and theatre wise. He is now the improv captain (along with Neema) at Cal High and has lead the best improv troupe that I've ever seen at Cal. Nate came into TSD baisically as an offer. Neema and I both thought of Nate to play Brett but thought it would be a good idea to look around, but ended up not finding anyone who could do what Nate could. Nate is also perfect for the part of Brett and brings something really great to the character.

Soon we'll have Miguel posting. Right? And the next post I have should be a video! Not the episode, but a little informational thing about the show.

Peace and Love,

Derek

No comments: