Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Casting, Technical Difficulties, and Things Like Chemistry

Hey Y'all,
(like the way that cray-cray bitch Britney says)

So I just thought I'd update everyone with what's going on. Currently we're still casting for the role of "Brett." We went all out and put an ad in on Craigslist.com which is VERY cool. We've got some hopeful people from that. What's weird with it is bringing on someone we don't know. Everyone else we've cast are all talented friends of ours, so as scared as I am I'm also very excited.

We have an official "table read" coming up as well. That's also going to be very exciting you know? To like stand there and see people who want to work on something that I helped create?So stoked.

Also: This whole blog thing. I sorta fucked some shit up and made our emails say derekoftds@....
tds instead of tsd?
I'm retarted.

Anyhow! Keep watching for updates. We start filming soon and hopefully we'll be able to announce who's playing Brett by the end of the week!

Peace and Love,

Derek

No comments: